Sunday 15 March 2009

Amy's trip to Paris

The Life Saver.....

Amy's visit to Paris was fantastic and so much fun (someone to speak English too yeah!) We were proper tourists going round Paris with our map and only surprising getting lost once, if I recall Amy who was last in Paris when she was 5 years old told me she knew a short cut!!!..... I am a pro using a map now :-)

I took Amy to my first conversational group, this is for people to practice their English and French.......45 minutes speaking on each! Of course you can all imagine I was the top of the class when it was the English part! However I may need a little more pratice on the conversational french but I am slowly getting there :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're both ok and enjoyed the w/e at
    No 7, it sounds like an action packed visit, thanks for the card.
    Love Aunty June & Shaun. xx

    ReplyDelete