Sunday 29 March 2009

Our new oven :-)


Finally we have our new oven..........

This may just look like a microwave to most people but it is actually an oven and a microwave....and for me and JB heaven!!

I am currently studying two langauges French and cooking, surprisingly French seems to come to me a bit more naturually :-) cooking on the other hand is the challenge!!

Regular phone calls back to England to Chef Tel Bel is the only way we don't starve!!.....the lastest call last night....'So tel bel I have a raw chicken in front of me what do I do now??' this is only the start as I still have a whole curry to make!! :-)

NEWS FLASH.........the chicken curry went really well last night and was very tasty.......the only problem... there was no curry taste!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. The cakes look scrummy. Does this mean you will be making profiteroles and other French goodies for when we visit?? Mum xx

    ReplyDelete